- Chef'n Citrus Juicer Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Apple Peeler/Corer Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Microplane® Master Series Zester Sugg. Price $26.95 Our Price $21.56
- Williams-Sonoma Prep Tools Adjustable Apple Slicer & Corer Sugg. Price $22.95 Our Price $18.36
- Williams-Sonoma Prep Tools Apple Corer Sugg. Price $9.95 Our Price $7.96
- Cuisipro Apple Corer Sugg. Price $10 Our Price $8
- Chef'n Orange Juicer Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Chef'n Lime Juicer Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Microplane® Ultimate Citrus Tool Sugg. Price $12.95 Our Price $10.36
- Citrus Stripper Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.96
- Wood Lemon Reamer Sugg. Price $9.95 Our Price $7.96
- Glass Citrus Juicer Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Chef'n Smoothie Set Sugg. Price $34.95 Our Price $27.96
- OrangeX Juicer Sugg. Price $149.95 Our Price $119.96
- Williams-Sonoma Avocado Slicer & Pitter Sugg. Price $9.95 Our Price $7.96
- Williams-Sonoma Avocado Slicer & Cuber Sugg. Price $12.95 Our Price $10.36
- Williams-Sonoma Avocado Storage Container Sugg. Price $7.95 Our Price $6.36
- Williams-Sonoma Avocado Pitter & Masher Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.96
- Avocado Cuber Sugg. Price $17.95 Our Price $14.36
- OXO Cherry & Olive Pitter $12.95
- Cherrymat Cherry Pitter Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Stainless-Steel Pineapple Slicer & Dicer Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Chef’n Strawberry Slicer Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.96
- Chef’n Strawberry Huller Sugg. Price $7.95 Our Price $6.36
- OXO Mango Pitter $13.95
- Peach Pitter/Slicer Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $9.99
- Stainless-Steel Lemon Wedge Infuser Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel Apple Slicer $12
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Lemon Press $13
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Citrus Reamer Sugg. Price $12 Our Price $9.60
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Lime Press $10
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Glass Citrus Juicer Sugg. Price $8 Our Price $6.40
- Williams-Sonoma Prep Tools, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $71.96
Fruit & Citrus Tools
Fruit is an essential part of the diet. Not only does it contain most of the vitamins and minerals you need to stay healthy, but it tastes amazing when it is fresh from the market. The only bad thing about fruit is the peeling and preparing process. Williams-Sonoma offers a number of fruit and citrus tools that allow you to take all of the work out of fruit and get straight to enjoying it with your favorite cheese and wine or as part of a smoothie straight from the blender.
Cherries taste great, but biting into one whole can be the pits. Get rid of those pits with a wide variety of pitting tools that let you enjoy just the sweet, juicy fruit. If enjoying cherries by yourself, there are tools that let you remove the individual pits one by one, ideal for an afternoon snack. These single pitters also work with getting rid of olive pits. If you want to get a bunch of cherries ready for a smoothie or into the Dutch oven for a cobbler, high-capacity cherry pitters remove several pits at once, placing the refuse into an easy-to-clean container.
Avocados have a reputation as a superfood, but they are also one of the hardest to prepare. After slicing one of these fruits open, digging out the pit and the flesh is a chore. With an avocado slicer and pitter, you can slice into the fruit, remove the pit, and then prepare it for slices for a sandwich or salad easily. An avocado cuber takes this idea a step further and gives you chunks ideal for salads. After removing the flesh, place it in a bowl and use a masher to make the perfect guacamole, or save one half for later in a special avocado container.
If you are tired of buying jars of sauce to put on top of the noodles from your pasta maker, make your own using an Italian tomato press. Simply place your produce into the tube, turn the crank, and then enjoy a thick, chunky sauce to top your favorite Italian dishes.
Citrus plays a role in every part of the culinary world, from making seafood taste better to being an integral part in most cocktail mixes. Get the most out of your lemons and limes with specialty juicers that let you easily extract the juice from a single fruit. For storage, keep your citrus juice in a spritzer bottle that coordinates with each fruit. For an extra twist in your cocktails and martinis, make sure to use a citrus stripper. These devices let you take off part of the rind of a lemon or lime, and then rub it on a bar glass to unleash the oils and essences of the fruit.
Apples are one of the healthiest foods you can consume, but eating one with your hands can be a mess if you have to work at a computer. Prepare slices for your lunch with a special slicer you place over the fruit and press down with to create individual slices. The best part of this tool is that it removes the core and seeds, leaving you with only the delicious fruit. You can even find a tool that both cores and peels your apples, making them ready to add to a pie. Similar tools are also available for peaches, pineapples and mangos.
Create a stunning presentation with a halved watermelon when you scoop out all of the fruit and replace it with little balls using the proper melon baller. You can even use these tools to create little balls of ice cream for unique sundaes and other novelty treats.