- Easter Egg Fry Rings, Set of 4 $14.95
- Williams-Sonoma Egg Rings $19.95
- Williams-Sonoma Egg Poacher $12.95
- Williams-Sonoma Egg Slicer and Wedger $14.95
- Williams-Sonoma Egg Yolk Separator $9.95
- Williams-Sonoma Egg Topper $19.95
- Calphalon Elite 8-Cup Egg Poacher Sugg. Price $350 Our Price $189.95
- Egg Perfect Timer $6
- Chef'sChoice Electric Egg Cooker Sugg. Price $55 Our Price $39.95
- Rösle Egg Topper $24
- OXO Egg Beater $19.95
- Rösle Silicone Egg Whisk $24
- Lékué Microwave Omelet Maker Sugg. Price $15 Sale $6.99
Egg Beaters, Egg Poachers & Egg Cookers
Few things in modern cooking are as versatile as an egg. Unlike other proteins, eggs are so special that they generally have an entire section dedicated to them in cookbooks. This is for good reason as eggs are wonderful by themselves – whether fried, poached, cooked, scrambled or as an omelet – and can also be used in everything from fried rice to puff pastry for an apple pie. Williams-Sonoma provides numerous tools designed to make working with eggs simple and satisfying. Our 3-In-1 Egg Slicer makes it easy to add nutritious hard-boiled eggs to a salad or sandwiches. Two separate steel grids allow you to choose between round and oval slices or wedges. This tool is also dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup.
Poached eggs are preferred by many, but these can also be the most complicated to make successfully. Now, however, you can enjoy their creamy texture thanks our Williams-Sonoma Egg Poacher. All you have to do is crack an egg into the ladle – an effortless task because of its flat bottom that rests easily on countertops – and then lower it into boiling water to cook. Afterwards, the same ladle can be used to remove the egg from the recipient and drain it. Your family will be impressed by your culinary prowess. For perfectly round fried eggs that look appetizing and are great for breakfast sandwiches, our Williams-Sonoma Egg Rings provide consistent results every time. A stovetop griddle lets you cook multiple eggs at the same time, along with Canadian bacon, sausages and more. For those that enjoy making baked goods, our bakeware helps create muffins, cookies, cakes and pies. An electric mixer provides great results and is a lot easier on your hands.