- No Kid Hungry® Chef Series Silicone Spatula, Jimmy Kimmel Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- American Girl™ for Williams Sonoma Silicone Spatula Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Silicone Beechwood Spatula Sugg. Price $10 Sale $7.99
- Williams Sonoma All-Silicone Spoon & Turner Set Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $19.99
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Nylon Spoon Sugg. Price $10 Sale $7.99 – $10
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Wood Tool Set Sugg. Price $30 Sale $19.99
- Williams Sonoma Tools to the Table Copper Cheese Tools, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $34.99
- de Buyer Kobra Handheld Slicer Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $44.99
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Sharpened Julienne Peeler Sugg. Price $10 Sale $7.99
- Ginger Jar Measuring Cups & Spoons Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Ceramic Handled Utensils Set, Ginger Jar Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $44.99
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Gadget Set Sugg. Price $50 Sale $34.99
- Williams Sonoma Prep Tools, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $89.95 Sale $69.99
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Vegetable Set Sugg. Price $45 Sale $21.99
- de Buyer Corer Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $19.99
- High Capacity Cherry Pitter Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $24.99
- Glass Oil & Vinegar Caddy Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Copper Twine Holder Sugg. Price $26.95 Sale $19.99
- Williams Sonoma Cast Aluminum Scoop Sugg. Price $5.95 – $6.95 Sale $4.99 – $5.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Can Opener Sugg. Price $10 Sale $7.99
- Gold Bar Tool Set Sugg. Price $68 Sale $32.99
- Enameled Bar Tool Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $24.99
- Boston Shaker with Recipe Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $19.99
- Umami Mart Gold Bar Tools, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $126.95 Sale $99.99
- W&P Stirred Cocktail Set Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $34.99
- W&P Shaken Cocktail Set Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $39.99
- Beverage Dispenser Ice Sphere Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $11.99
- Stainless-Steel Lemon Wedge Infuser Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $7.99
- Rabbit Stainless-Steel Double-Walled Growler Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $29.99
- Williams Sonoma Convex Twist Walnut Pepper Mills Sugg. Price $129.95 – $179.95 Sale $99.99 – $179.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Acacia Salt Shaker Sugg. Price $20 Sale $9.99
- Peugeot Paris U Select White Salt & Pepper Mills $39.99 – $154
- Flow Select Adjustable Oil Pourer Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $16.99
- Paderno Stainless-Steel Fish Descaler Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $19.99
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick BBQ Tool Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $39.99
- Turkey Roasting Kit Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $11.99
- OXO Food Scale, 5lb. Capacity Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $21.99
- Williams Sonoma Smart Tools Bluetooth® Speaker Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $74.99
Stock up on everything you need to prepare world-class meals with a kitchen tools sale at Williams-Sonoma. We offer you all of the essential kitchen items, including knife sets and ovenware. We also offer many products that you did not know you needed, including all kinds of small electronics and specialty tools that make particular tasks that much easier. Find out what you need to complete your kitchen by browsing all of our items.
No morning is complete without a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice. Instead of driving to the store to get it, make your own with a manual juicer. These devices work using your own strength, creating as much or as little juice as you need. Go with the standard orange juice or add a variety of ingredients, such as kale, berries and protein powder, for a nutrient-rich morning drink. For lime and lemon juice, you can find kitchen tools for sale that allow you to store the juice and mist it into your favorite recipes.
Make guacamole just like the waiters at your favorite Mexican restaurant do at your table when you stock your kitchen with a molcajete. These special grinding bowls feature coarse stones that make sure your ingredients are ground to the perfect mixture. Simply take an avocado, onions, lime juice and garlic, and then mash them all together in the device with the mallet. You can also create specialty spice combinations ground to a fine powder with a molcajete.
If you enjoy eating seafood on the regular, you need to keep your kitchen stocked with the proper tools. A wooden mallet is the best way to break apart crab and lobster legs to get the succulent meat inside. When grilling fish on the barbecue pit, a stainless-steel fish turner is sized just right to pick up your favorite bass, trout or salmon. When you are outside getting the food ready and entertaining guests, make sure the music is flowing by putting out a Bluetooth speaker you can control with your smartphone. When outside grilling, make sure none of your meat sticks to your utensils by using a nonstick set made of stainless-steel.
Teatime is even better when you have the proper tools to make it. Take all of your favorite tea blends, and brew them directly in your mug with a ball-shaped tea ball. Simply steep your leaves until the cup is ready, and then open it up to easily place the spent leaves in the trash. A floating tea infuser is even easier to use because you can just place it in your mug and forget about it. Make sure you have the proper tools to serve dessert with by using a special pie server.
Nothing goes better with some fine wine than cheese. Impress your guests by presenting large chunks to them and then creating slices with a cheese slicer. These tools are also made of stainless-steel, making them easy to clean and ensuring that none of the cheese gets stuck on them. If you want to make an Italian dish, shave off your own Parmesan or Pecorino Romano cheeses with a cheese grater. You can even shave off a block of cheddar to create a rich, creamy macaroni dish.
If you do not know your way around the kitchen too well, there is no need to worry. We offer a whole line of cookbooks that can teach you everything from the basics of baking to how to make your own sausages. Find cookbooks that specialize in teaching you how to make ethnic cuisine, such as Spanish and Mexican, or learn how to make classic American comfort foods like fried chicken and beef stew.