- Paderno Manual Juicer Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $34.99
- Williams-Sonoma Walnut Pasta Rake Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $9.99
- Paderno Stainless-Steel Fish Turner Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $24.99
- Rösle Food Mill Sugg. Price $130 Sale $59.99
- Olivewood Cork Puller Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $7.99
- Williams-Sonoma Champagne Opener Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $12.99
- Gold Bar Tool Set Sugg. Price $68 Sale $32.99
- Enameled Bar Tool Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $29.99
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Waiter's Corkscrew Wine Opener Sugg. Price $10 Sale $7.99
- W&P Mason Shaker Gift Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Beverage Dispenser Ice Sphere Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $11.99
- Highball Ice Molds, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $5.99
- Tovolo Sphere Ice Tongs Sugg. Price $10.95 Sale $7.99
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Tea Ball Sugg. Price $5 Sale $2.99
- Williams-Sonoma Convex Twist Walnut Pepper Mills Sugg. Price $129.95 – $299.95 Sale $129.95 – $199.99
- Williams-Sonoma Traditional Metal Finish Salt & Pepper Mills Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $39.99
- Williams-Sonoma Traditional Maple Wood Salt & Pepper Mills Sugg. Price $44.95 – $94.95 Sale $29.99 – $94.95
- Williams-Sonoma Octagonal Maple Wood Salt & Pepper Mills Sugg. Price $79.95 – $89.95 Sale $29.99 – $34.99
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Acacia Salt Shaker Sugg. Price $20 Sale $9.99
- Peugeot Paris Matte White Salt & Pepper Mills Sugg. Price $50 Sale $24.99
- Williams-Sonoma Wood Dipped Spoon Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- American Girl™ by Williams-Sonoma Mini Silicone Spatula Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $7.99
- Williams-Sonoma Silicone Large Spatula Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Nylon Spoon Sugg. Price $10 Sale $7.99
- Rösle Stainless-Steel BBQ Spatula $34.99
- Stainless-Steel Lemon Wedge Infuser Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- High Capacity Cherry Pitter Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Olivewood Tea and Toast Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Beechwood Short Spoon Sugg. Price $5 Sale $3.99
- Williams-Sonoma Junior Chef Gadget Set Sugg. Price $50 Sale $34.99
- Williams-Sonoma Junior Chef Wood Tool Set Sugg. Price $30 Sale $19.99
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Silicone Beechwood Spatula Sugg. Price $10 Sale $7.99
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Can Opener Sugg. Price $10 Sale $7.99
- Zeroll Gelato Paddle Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $19.99
- Roasting Bags, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $5.95 Sale $2.99
- Red Lobster Claw Seafood Cracker Sugg. Price $6.95 Sale $4.99
- Williams-Sonoma Nonstick BBQ Tool Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $39.99
- Williams-Sonoma Smart Tools Bluetooth® Speaker Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $74.99
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Sharpened Julienne Peeler Sugg. Price $10 Sale $7.99
- Tools to the Table, Pizza Server Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Tools to the Table, Cheese Knifes, Set of 3 Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Williams-Sonoma Home Baked Comfort Cookbook, New Edition Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $23.99
- Wurst of Lucky Peach Cookbook Sugg. Price $26 Sale $20.99
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Mortar & Pestle Sugg. Price $12 Sale $9.99
- Williams-Sonoma Silicone Jar Scraper Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $7.99
- Williams-Sonoma Smart Tools Kitchen Stand for Tablets, Silver $49.95
Stock up on everything you need to prepare world-class meals with a kitchen tools sale at Williams-Sonoma. We offer you all of the essential kitchen items, including knife sets and ovenware. We also offer many products that you did not know you needed, including all kinds of small electronics and specialty tools that make particular tasks that much easier. Find out what you need to complete your kitchen by browsing all of our items.
No morning is complete without a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice. Instead of driving to the store to get it, make your own with a manual juicer. These devices work using your own strength, creating as much or as little juice as you need. Go with the standard orange juice or add a variety of ingredients, such as kale, berries and protein powder, for a nutrient-rich morning drink. For lime and lemon juice, you can find kitchen tools for sale that allow you to store the juice and mist it into your favorite recipes.
Make guacamole just like the waiters at your favorite Mexican restaurant do at your table when you stock your kitchen with a molcajete. These special grinding bowls feature coarse stones that make sure your ingredients are ground to the perfect mixture. Simply take an avocado, onions, lime juice and garlic, and then mash them all together in the device with the mallet. You can also create specialty spice combinations ground to a fine powder with a molcajete.
If you enjoy eating seafood on the regular, you need to keep your kitchen stocked with the proper tools. A wooden mallet is the best way to break apart crab and lobster legs to get the succulent meat inside. When grilling fish on the barbecue pit, a stainless-steel fish turner is sized just right to pick up your favorite bass, trout or salmon. When you are outside getting the food ready and entertaining guests, make sure the music is flowing by putting out a Bluetooth speaker you can control with your smartphone. When outside grilling, make sure none of your meat sticks to your utensils by using a nonstick set made of stainless-steel.
Teatime is even better when you have the proper tools to make it. Take all of your favorite tea blends, and brew them directly in your mug with a ball-shaped tea ball. Simply steep your leaves until the cup is ready, and then open it up to easily place the spent leaves in the trash. A floating tea infuser is even easier to use because you can just place it in your mug and forget about it. Make sure you have the proper tools to serve dessert with by using a special pie server.
Nothing goes better with some fine wine than cheese. Impress your guests by presenting large chunks to them and then creating slices with a cheese slicer. These tools are also made of stainless-steel, making them easy to clean and ensuring that none of the cheese gets stuck on them. If you want to make an Italian dish, shave off your own Parmesan or Pecorino Romano cheeses with a cheese grater. You can even shave off a block of cheddar to create a rich, creamy macaroni dish.
If you do not know your way around the kitchen too well, there is no need to worry. We offer a whole line of cookbooks that can teach you everything from the basics of baking to how to make your own sausages. Find cookbooks that specialize in teaching you how to make ethnic cuisine, such as Spanish and Mexican, or learn how to make classic American comfort foods like fried chicken and beef stew.