- Williams Sonoma Ultimate Tea Maker's Set Sugg. Price $44.95 Our Price $35.96
- PicoBrew Pico $799.95
- Teforia Tea Infuser $1,499.95
- Zoku Glass Core Bottle Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Lemonade Stand Kit $29.95
- Hario Filter In Bottle Iced Tea Brewer $29.95
- Classic Soda Siphon $89.95
- OXO Twisting Tea Ball $9.95
- Rösle Frother Sugg. Price $40 Our Price $32
- Stainless-Steel Lemon Wedge Infuser Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $7.99
- Williams Sonoma Mulling Spice Ball Sugg. Price $16.95 Our Price $13.56
- Olivewood Tea and Toast Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Honey Dipper Sugg. Price $6.95 Our Price $5.56
- SodaStream Penguin Sparkling Water Maker Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $199.95
- SodaStream Source Plastic Sparkling Water Maker $99.95
- Zoku Iced Coffee Maker Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Taylor Temperature Sensing Hot Chocolate Spoons Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.96
Beverage ToolsPour yourself a glass of simplicity with our many beverage tools. Whether youʼre a wine drinker or someone who canʼt resist having just one more cup of tea each day, we have what you need to create drinks like a true barista or bartender. Our line of specialty beverage tools includes fun and exciting items like grinders, strainers, specialty beverage makers and carbonators that help you refresh, relax and make each day just a little bit more special. Each product has features that fulfill a special need, so when creative ideas strike, you have the kitchen tools you need to make your work of culinary art come true. Shop with Williams-Sonoma to find the products you need to entertain guests and indulge yourself.
Make soda healthier when you use an at-home carbonator. These devices use a C02 cartridge to inject bubbly, fizzy goodness into almost any kind of beverage you can think of. Fruit-based simple syrups and mineral water turn into an Italian soda with the addition of just a few shots of carbonation while wine becomes a spritzer with the same device. Use your siphon to make healthy fruit-infused sparkling water or use it to revitalize a soda that has lost its oomph. Whatever need occurs most often in your home, you will find that these safe and easy devices are a must-have item for anyone who entertains guests.
Brew up something special with our tea strainers and infusers. Both of these are incredibly to use and make an excellent cup of tea, although infusers are made for absolute simplicity and easy clean up. Simply open the reservoir, insert your favorite tea bag or loose tea, and then snap it shut. Place the infuser into a cup of piping hot water fresh from the kettle and steep as you normally would, gently swishing it through the water every so often. Once your tea is dark enough, remove the reservoir and toss the used leaves directly into the compost. Rinse it clean, and itʼs ready to be put away. If you prefer to steep your tea with the leaves in, we have a solution for you, too. Use our tea strainers to filter the liquid as you pour it into your favorite mug. Tip the strainer into your compost bin and rinse it well to clean it. Both of these items come in a variety of shapes, so they make excellent gifts too.
Drizzle honey into your tea or over pancakes – perhaps both – with a wooden honey drizzler. A round end with slats catches the delicious golden fluid, holding it there as you transfer from jar to mug or plate, and then releasing pure magic as you wave the wand. Honey drizzlers also work exceptionally well when making homemade waffles with a waffle maker.
Make iced coffee in minutes without needing to heat and cool the coffee with one of our innovative iced coffee machines. Itʼs as easy as brewing your coffee, pouring it into the reservoir, and then slipping on the chilling sleeve. The machine does the rest. Within just a couple of minutes, youʼll be sipping on icy-cool caffeinated goodness right from the glass.
No beverage tool set is complete without a versatile and classic coffee bean mill. Reduce beans down from whole to whatever consistency you prefer in the comfort of your own kitchen. Choose classic or vintage designs if you prefer simplicity. Most have just a hand crank and donʼt even require electricity to work. Just pour your beans in and turn the hand crank, and then collect the coffee grinds in an airtight jar. Reduce an entire bag of beans at once or just reduce what you need each time you make a cup of coffee.