- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Tools, Set of 5 $159.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Flexible Slotted Spatula $29
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Flexible Solid Spatula $29
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Solid Spoon $34
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Slotted Spoon $34
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Large Ladle $32 – $34
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Pasta Fork $32
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Pasta Tongs $35
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Balloon Whisk $30
- All-Clad Professional Potato Masher $45
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Serrated Fork $30
- All-Clad Professional Roast Lifters $35
With a focus on expert design and quality construction, All-Clad is a culinary equipment brand that has rapidly skyrocketed to the top of the heap when it comes to professional-grade kitchen equipment for both restaurant chefs and home cooks. Williams-Sonoma offers you the opportunity to bring this standard of excellence into your own kitchen with the All-Clad Professional tool collection. This versatile line of sturdy, basic kitchen utensils dispenses with bells and whistles and focuses on solid construction, useful features and sleek, efficient design. Featuring gleaming heavy-gauge stainless-steel from the handle to the tip, these tools give you the right amount of flexibility and strength to facilitate a variety of different cooking and baking tasks.
There are a lot of kitchen tools on the market, but All-Clad secures its place in the pantheon of kitchen must-haves with its excellent product outcomes. Though professional chefs tend to care much more about what their cooking utensils can do rather than how they look, these tools have a certain attractive sleekness that gives an initial impression of quality. Appearances aren‘t everything, though; these tools have both beauty and ability, allowing you to maneuver carefully around delicate ingredients during cooking and then stick your spatula or spoon into the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
As the perfect match for All-Clad‘s renowned stainless-steel cookware, All-Clad Professional tools are best when used with cast-iron or other uncoated metallic cookware. Though they are flexible and designed for delicate handling when necessary, these metal tools are not a good match for coated nonstick cookware due to the risk of scratching or chipping. You can use these tools in almost any other culinary context, though, including lifting soft, warm cookies from the sheet and serving generous portions of pasta or soup. The All-Clad Professional tool line even includes prep tools such as potato mashers and whisks, allowing you to bring professional quality to any minute task.
If you‘re on the hunt for high-quality kitchen tools that won‘t easily break, burn or bend, All-Clad Professional tools are an excellent choice. Experience the quality that attracts professional chefs across the globe to this brand and take comfort in the fact that you‘re bringing carefully crafted equipment into your home. For tools that won‘t fail you or give out after a few months of regular use, look to All-Clad Professional tools. Whether you purchase a full set or just pick up one or two items from this line, you‘ll be making an excellent choice.