- 6-Sided Grater $24.95
- All-Clad 3-Piece Stainless-Steel Strainer Set $99.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Measuring Cups & Spoons $20 – $50
- Avocado Cuber $17.95
- Berndes Nonstick Spatula $9.95
- Chef’n Strawberry Huller $7.95
- Cherrymat Cherry Pitter $29.95
- de Buyer Kobra Adjustable Slicer Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Egg Perfect Timer $6
- Flex-It Silicone Measuring Cup Set $24.95
- Glass Prep Mixing Bowls, Set of 8 $24.95
- Toast Tongs $6.95
- Chef'n Citrus Juicer $24.95
- Chef'n Lime Juicer $19.95
- OXO Corn Stripper $13.95
- Hamburger Patty Papers $13.95
- Microplane® Rasp Grater $14.95
- Narrow Measuring Spoons $16.95
- Olivewood Salt Keeper $49.95
- OXO Cherry & Olive Pitter $12.95
- OXO Triple Timer $19.95
- Reversible Meat Tenderizer $29.95
- Rösle Garlic Press $49
- Stainless-Steel Pineapple Slicer & Dicer $19.95
- Trudeau Graviti Electric Salt & Pepper Mills $39.95
- OXO 3-Piece Angled Measuring Cup Set $20
- OXO Nonstick Tongs $12.95 – $13.95
- All-Clad Professional Potato Masher $45
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Large Ladle $32 – $34
- OXO Instant-Read Digital Thermometer $20
- All-Clad Professional Roast Lifters $35
- Flexible Stainless-Steel Slotted Spatula $26.95
- Littledeer Pan Paddle $24.95
- Littledeer Pot Scoop $22.95
- OXO Silicone Flexible Spatulas $9.95 – $10.95
- OXO Soft Grip Can Opener $13.95
- OXO Magnetic Locking Can Opener $21.95
- Jalapeño Corer $10.95
- Ceramic Ginger Grater Sugg. Price $15 Sale $9.99
Whether you are a seasoned chef or just beginning your cooking journey by living on your own for the very first time, Williams-Sonoma offers some of the top-rated cooking tools on the market. These cooking tools help make your time in the kitchen more efficient and more productive, leading to a better cooking experience. Some of the top-rated cooking tools perform specialized tasks that other common tools cannot, while other tools simply take hours off of prep time. From breakfast electrics to knife sets, find something that you or someone you love can use to create culinary masterpieces.
When it comes to creating ooey, gooey goodness, nothing beats shaved cheese right off of the block. Stop buying shredded cheese at the grocery store and start enjoying your own freshly shredded Parmesan, cheddar and Swiss with a six-sided cheese grater. These tools feature every type of shredding surface for any type of dish you can think of. Create slices for a sandwich with the large cutting surface, or cut up tiny shreds for taco night. The cheese grater is also capable of producing chunks for a wine and cheese night.
Avocados are a super food, but it is hard to get all of their nutrients if you cannot cut into them properly. Give the gift of an avocado cuber to the person who wants to eat this healthy fat on everything. To use this tool, all you have to do is slice the fruit open, remove the nut, and then place the cuber inside of it for perfectly portioned pieces for salads, sandwiches or eating on their own.
While cooking combines both art and science, it is important to get the science part right when measuring out ingredients for recipes. A good pair of stainless-steel measuring cups and spoons is perfect for the person who is not too experienced in the kitchen and needs a little bit of help with portioning ingredients, including spices and dessert mixes. These cups and spoons have extra-large handles for digging deep into bags and jars of ingredients, while the stainless-steel ensures that they last for a long time with repeated use.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and eggs are synonymous with it. For the person who cannot get enough of them, a nonstick spatula is a top-rated cooking tool for the perfect fried eggs every time. These tools simply slide under the egg, allowing for flipping or sliding onto the plate for serving. If you prefer to eat your eggs hard-boiled, then an egg timer tells you exactly when your meal is finished in the pot.
Fruit is both delicious and nutritious, but sometimes it can be a pain to eat because of seeds and other obstacles. A cherry pitter takes all of the work out of eating these delicious little fruits by extracting the pit and leaving you with just the fruit. The pitter also allows you to easily add the cherries to pies or into your ovenware for desserts. For strawberries, a huller cuts out the center of the fruit, giving you room to fill it with delicious cream cheese or chocolate for a decadent treat.
For the backyard griller, hamburger papers are a great way to keep each uncooked burger patty or pieces of meat separate until they are ready to go on the grill. For easy seasoning of meats, electric salt and pepper grinders take coarse salt rocks and peppercorns and give you the freshest possible accompaniment to your meat. A good pair of nonstick tongs not only helps make your grilling adventure more fun, but keeps any uncooked meat off of them for a safer, healthier experience.