- OXO Magnetic Locking Can Opener $21.95
- OXO Soft Grip Can Opener $13.95
- Rösle Stainless-Steel Can Opener $55
- OXO Smooth Edge Can Opener $21.95
- EZ DUZ IT Can Opener $9.95
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Silicone Jar Opener $4
- Kuhn Rikon Jar Opener $22
- Zyliss EasiCan Can Opener $19.95
- Cuisinart Deluxe Stainless-Steel Electric Can Opener Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $49.95
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Can Opener Sugg. Price $10 Sale $7.99
Can Openers: Electric Can Openers & Jar Openers
As much as everyone loves fresh fruits and vegetables, sometimes we all have to use canned ingredients for a recipe. Whether you need canned cherries for a delicious pie, beef or chicken stock for a flavorful stew, or a cream soup as a base for your own homemade dishes, you will need something quick and convenient to open cans. Williams-Sonoma provides durable can openers that last and are comfortable and easy to use. Our OXO Smooth-Edge Can Opener lets you avoid the hassle of traditional can openers that get stuck or don’t cut properly. This fast tool cuts completely below the lid for simple opening with the additional benefit of leaving no sharp edges. That way, you don’t have to worry about kids cutting themselves by accident. Featuring a soft-turn handle and comfortable grips, opening cans is painless and takes only seconds.
We also offer a number of electric can openers that do all of the work for you, leaving you to focus on more important parts of your recipe. For added ease when preparing meals, a sharp knife especially suited to the task at hand makes chopping and slicing much easier. Thanks to our Kuhn Rikon Jar Opener, you no longer have to be super strong to open tightly sealed jars. Pickles, olives, spaghetti sauce and more are all easy to get to thanks to this practical tool. All you have to do is tighten the opener’s knob and turn the lever. For greater ease in preparing almost any dish, a food processor is an excellent choice. Always make sure to have the right tool for the job with our handy cooking utensils.