- Williams Sonoma Mixing Whisks Sugg. Price $34.95 Our Price $27.96
- Williams Sonoma French Whisks Sugg. Price $26.95 – $32.95 Our Price $21.56 – $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Silicone French Whisk Sugg. Price $29.95 – $34.95 Our Price $23.96 – $27.96
- Williams Sonoma Balloon Whisks Sugg. Price $37.95 Our Price $30.36
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Balloon Whisk Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- All-Clad Nonstick Balloon Whisk $30
- Williams Sonoma Flat Whisk Sugg. Price $32.95 Our Price $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Flat Whisk Sugg. Price $32.95 Our Price $26.36
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Balloon Whisk $30
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Whisks $8 – $10
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Whisk, 3 1/2" $6
- Rösle Silicone Egg Whisk Sugg. Price $24 Our Price $19.20
- Williams Sonoma Olivewood-Handled Whisk Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Wood-Handled Whisk Sugg. Price $17.95 Our Price $14.36
- Williams Sonoma Maple-Handled Whisk Sugg. Price $15.95 Our Price $12.76
- Copper Handled Whisk Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Ceramic Handled Utensils Set, Ginger Jar Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
You may think cooking whisks are one size fits all, but they actually come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Each one is best at performing a specific task. Even if you are new to baking or cooking, you will want to add a few to your collection of kitchen gadgets and utensils to help ensure you create the best dish every time. At Williams-Sonoma, we offer a vast selection of cooking whisks to get you started building your collection.
The balloon whisk is one of the most common and perhaps the most popular among professional chefs and home cooks. Typically made from eight or more wires, you can find them in all sizes, including some so small you might wonder if they are meant for a child’s toy kitchen. Balloon whisks are excellent for sifting dry ingredients when baking if you do not already have a sifter. They are also great at whipping up egg whites to make meringues or whisking up your own whipped cream.
We offer several balloon whisks to ensure you can find the exact size you need, such as the All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Balloon Whisk. Made from 18/10 stainless-steel, the whisk is perfect for mixing up everything from sauces to dressings and makes a wonderful all-purpose addition to your utensil drawer. It is also easy to clean and dishwasher-safe. The 12.5" whisk has a rounded ergonomic handle for added comfort. Our Silicone Balloon Whisk is another good choice for your first cooking whisk. It can withstand heat up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and it is also BPA-free and safe to use with any nonstick cookware and bakeware. Created with comfort and control in mind, you will fall in love with the ergonomic weighted handle.
Next to the balloon whisk, the French whisk is a handy tool to have around. Its shape is longer and narrower, but it is also an all-purpose utensil and works best with liquids. Because of the narrow shape, you can also use it to scrape ingredients from the sides of bowls and pans. Our exclusive line of stainless-steel kitchen tools includes 5" and 7" French whisks. Each one is made from 18/10 stainless-steel and features a round, weighted ergonomic handle for added comfort. These dishwasher-safe whisks are great for mixing eggs and batters.
In addition to our balloon and French whisks, we also offer a selection of flat whisks. These gadgets look like flattened balloon whisks, and they are generally used for making sauces and rouxs in shallow pans. They can be the perfect accompaniments to your favorite skillet.