- Williams-Sonoma Lemon Stoneware Rolling Pin $29.95
- Williams-Sonoma Cherry Stoneware Rolling Pin $29.95
- Maple Rolling Pin $39.95
- Bisetti Olivewood Rolling Pin $39.95
- Wood Rolling Pin $14.95
- Joseph Joseph Adjustable Rolling Pin $19.95
- Straight Rolling Pin $19.95
- Tapered Rolling Pin $15.95
- Marble Rolling Pin $89.95
- Marble Rolling Pin $19.95
- French Tapered Silicone Rolling Pin $24.95
- Cast-Iron Tortilla Press $24.95
- Williams-Sonoma Holiday Ceramic Rolling Pin Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $14.99
Rolling Pins: Marble Rolling Pins & Other Pastry Accessories
There is no substitute for a good rolling pin when making pastry, pasta and cutout cookies. Williams-Sonoma offers a variety of quality rolling pins in maple, marble, silicone and ceramic to give you the precise heft and the smooth operation you want. The Bisetti Olivewood rolling pin is available in a smaller size for ease of use in compact spaces, and each Italian-made item has one-of-a-kind grain patterns that are as beautiful as the rolling pin is functional. Set up your own rolling zone with pastry and baking mats that help you size dough and handle it without stickiness or mess.
Your baking success depends on a variety of tools, so enhance your pastry and baking equipment with other tools and cookware designed for serious home chefs. Measure, mix, store and chill all of your dough in metal and melamine mixing bowls in a variety of sizes and styles to handle stiff or wet pastry. Our copper bowl is a requirement for supreme whipped egg-white fluffiness when creating meringues and souffles. Make sure to have plenty of pastry cutters and cooling racks on hand for baking and decorating pies and cookies. The racks help cookies and pies set and protect your countertops and table from heat damage.