- Emile Henry Ruffled Heart Dish $49.95
- Emile Henry Ruffled Pie Dish Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Stoneware Pie Dish, Set of 3 $59.95
- Fire King Glass Pie Dish $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Pie Dish Sugg. Price $18.95 – $37.90 Our Price $15.16 – $25.60
- Mini Glass Pie Dishes $4.95 – $19.80
- Oval Glass Baking Cups, Set of 4 $12.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware Pie Dish Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $50
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Tart Pan with Removable Bottom $15.96
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Fluted Tart Pan Sugg. Price $38.95 Our Price $31.16
- Gobel Standard Traditional Finish Round Tart Pans $11 – $14
- Gobel Standard Nonstick Round Tart Pan $21 – $25
- Gobel Standard Traditional Finish Rectangular Tart Pan $10.50
- Gobel Standard Nonstick Rectangular Tart Pan $27
- Gobel Standard Traditional Finish Square Tart Pan $19.95
- Gobel Standard Nonstick Square Tart Pan $16
- Rectangular Tart Pan $18
- Gobel Standard Nonstick Rectangular Tart Pan $22
- Gobel Traditional Finish Mini Round Tart Pans $26
- Gobel Nonstick Mini Round Tart Pan $25
- Tartlet Pan, Set of 6 $21
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Mini Tart Baking Set $23.96
- Gobel Standard Traditional Finish Round Quiche Pan $16
- Apilco Quiche Dish $39.95
- Le Creuset Apple Tarte Tatin Pan Sugg. Price $215 Our Price $165
Pie Dishes & Tart Pans
Bake more sweet and savory pies with new pie and tart pans from Williams-Sonoma. Your kitchen will smell wonderful, and your family will appreciate all of your warm and satisfying creations. If you havenʼt mastered the art of the flaky crust, our pie dishes and tart pans work just as well with premade dough, and no one will be the wiser. Be sure to order a fancy new silver-plated or stainless-steel pie serving tool to cut and serve perfect pieces to your loved ones and guests and make every pie a special occasion.
If you want traditional metal pie pans, youʼll find the Goldtouch® Pie Dish to be both attractive and efficient in the kitchen. The gold ceramic coating gives the pie dish a beautiful glow and great food-release properties, and the commercial-grade aluminized-steel material in the pan gives it professional weight and superior heat conduction. Our traditional metal collectible pie pans can be ordered individually or in sets of two, and they feature a logo and pineapple embossed on their bases. These standard aluminum pans are lightweight and conduct heat well for even baking. Use our pastry tools to create amazing top crusts and crust cutouts for your pies, and even the simplest metal pie pan holds a masterpiece.
If youʼre searching for a fancier pie pan, we have ceramic, porcelain, stoneware and glass versions that are definitely special. Emile Henryʼs Ruffled Pie Dish has the sweet look of vintage bakeware and is available in several colors to coordinate with your other ceramic pieces. Emile Henry pie dishes have durable hand-applied finishes and are microwave, oven, dishwasher-, freezer- and broiler-safe. You can cook, serve and store your pies and baked dishes in one pan for easy prep and clean up. We also carry stoneware, glass and porcelain pie pans from Staub, Le Creuset and Revol for those who prefer a specific pie dish material or cookware brand.
Tart making is another art that many bakers indulge in, especially when there is abundant fresh fruit in season. We carry nonporous Revol tart and tartlet pan sets made in France for bakers who want heftier bakeware, or you can order a Gobel square, rectangular or round tart pan made with a metal or nonstick surface. The fluted edges of the Gobel pans make decorative desserts, and the removable bottoms allow you to easily transfer the tarts to plates and show off those amazing molded pastry sides. Prepare fruits for tarts and tartlets with a set of fruit tools to make cherry-pitting and other berry and fruit prep much easier.
Pie and tart pans arenʼt just for sweets. Itʼs easy to cook one-dish meals like quiche and shepherdʼs pie in our durable pie pans. Tart pans make lovely formal quiches for special events, and all of our deep pie dishes work well for baking scalloped potatoes, baked ziti and cornbread. Measure your chicken pot pie or quiche pastry with one of our pastry boards or mats and be sure to have a jar of pie weights and a quality rolling pin on hand to get the best results from your crusts.
If youʼre looking for a way to protect all those lovely pies youʼre baking, choose one of our covered pie dishes available in several decorative styles. We also carry shaped pie pans for special occasions, tartlet pans that cook up six or a dozen tarts at once and a perforated tart ring mold made of steel that you simply place on a standard parchment-lined baking sheet to create tarts. Professional pastry chefs love these rings because the perforations allow steam to escape for more even baking of crusts, and the rings are simple to clean. No matter which kind of pie pan or tart pan you use, you can safely transport up to two pies or tarts in our rustic pie basket thatʼs made in the United States of Appalachian wood strips. Take this basket to potlucks, picnics or the office party and your pies arrive unmarred and in style.