- Mother's Day Deluxe 8-Piece Cookie Kit Sugg. Price $118 Our Price $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Gold-Rimmed Ceramic 3-Piece Bakeware Set $73.95
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 6-Piece Essentials Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $152.70 Our Price $99.95
- Emile Henry Pizza Stone Sugg. Price $55 Our Price $49.95
- Nordic Ware Jubilee Loaf Pan $32
- Nordic Ware Charlotte Cake Pan $36
- Emile Henry Ruffled Pie Dish Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $34.99 – $49.95
- Nordic Ware Anniversary Bundt® Pan Sugg. Price $36 Our Price $28.80
- Williams Sonoma Ultimate Decorating Tool $34.95
- Williams Sonoma Star Wars™ 8-Piece Cookie Cutter Set $29.95
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Baking Essentials Set $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 15-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $363.30 Our Price $299.95
- Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt® Pan Sugg. Price $36 Our Price $28.80
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen 4-Piece Essentials Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $56 Our Price $50
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Pancake Kit $39.95
- 10-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons Sets $16.95 – $79.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Shallow Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $49.95
- Marble Pastry Board $129.95
- Marble Rolling Pin $89.95
Top GiftsIf you have a baker in your life, chances are good that you often receive gifts of cakes, cookies, pastries and other fun baked goods on the regular. Return the favor by checking out the top gifts for passionate bakers at Williams-Sonoma. Whether your friend is just beginning her baking journey or she is a seasoned pro, we have pans, utensils and bowls to suit every need in the kitchen.
Every dessert or loaf of bread starts with the proper dough mixture. Make sure to get the right consistency each time with a brand new set of mixing bowls. Find a set of bowls with various sizes that can accommodate many jobs at once. Bowls made of tempered glass not only allow the chef to see how all of the mixture is coming along, they also reduce breaking if they get dropped on the ground. A stackable set of mixing bowls helps chefs who have little space for storage, while microwavable bowls let chefs heat up dough to the right temperature with ease.
One of the most impressive dishes a baker can create is a Bundt cake with a spiral texture. Take hours out of the molding process when you gift a baker with a pan that creates the Bundt cake shape automatically. A pan made of durable aluminum heats up evenly, making sure all of the Bundt batter cooks to the same consistency. A nonstick surface allows the baker to simply slide the cake out of the pan and present it on a piece of serveware without having to struggle.
One of the top gifts for bakers just starting out is a complete bakeware set of essential pans and racks. A cupcake pan lets bakers create many little treats, while round pans let them create layered cakes with multiple batters. Cookie sheets are big enough to accommodate several little morsels, while cooling racks are important for letting the finished product set before decorating. Find a set of nonstick bakeware to make a baker’s life a little easier.
Before baking ever begins, one of the most important steps is getting the dough ready. A marble pastry board keeps the prepared dough firm and cool while being worked with hands or a rolling pin. Marble is also exceptionally flat, leaving fewer bumps and creases in the dough. Along with the marble board, a marble rolling pin provides the same coolness and even surface. Beech handles on the sides of a pin provide a good grip when working with a lot of dough throughout the day.
The art of baking is really more like a science. It is important to get the measurements of ingredients just right to come out with the best final product. A top gift for bakers is a set of measuring cups and spoons that nest together for easy storage. Stainless-steel measuring instruments are nonstick, making sure that sticky sugars and other ingredients do not stay on them. Cups and spoons with longer handles are great for digging into almost empty bags of flour and sugar. Find a set with both customary and metric measurements to make ingredients in cookbooks from around the world.
Dough can do a lot more than just make desserts. Sometimes a baker may want to put that dough to use for a delicious pizza for friends to share. Make sure the pie turns out perfectly crisp when you gift a pizza stone for the oven. These devices keep consistent heat throughout, and they do not scratch or crack when cutting the final product. They are both microwavable and dishwasher-safe, making them an excellent addition to any baker’s arsenal.