- Williams Sonoma Holly Wreath Pie Crust Cutter Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Nordic Ware Train Cakelet Pan Sugg. Price $36 Sale $24.99
- Williams Sonoma Holiday Copper Goldtouch® Cookie Kit Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $49.99
- Williams Sonoma Holiday Pie Crust Cutter Set Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan $36.95
- Williams Sonoma Cranberry Mold Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Snowflake Cookie Cutter Sugg. Price $2 Sale $0.99
- Ice-Skate Stainless-Steel Cookie Cutter Sugg. Price $2 Sale $0.99
- Williams Sonoma Gingerbread Man Copper Cookie Cutter Set on Ring Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $5.99
- Williams Sonoma Penguin Copper Cookie Cutter Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $4.99
- Williams Sonoma 4 1/2" Snowflake Copper Cookie Cutter Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $4.99
- Williams Sonoma 5" Snowflake Copper Cookie Cutter Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $4.99
- Williams Sonoma Pastry Blender Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $7.46
- Dough Rolling Bags Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $7.99
Every home needs a good set of bakeware for creating things like casseroles for potlucks and cakes for birthday parties. At the Williams-Sonoma bakeware sale, you can find molds, bakers, pans and accessories you need to create delicious baked goods, at discounted prices. Whether you have recipes handed down from generations of bakers in the family or if you just want to create your own recipes using your own baking ingredients, we have the tools to help you reach your goals.
If you need the basics, you can usually find square and rectangular dishes at our bakeware sale. Pick up some baking dishes that are made of clay that help distribute heat evenly, leading to uniform cooking. Clay baking dishes can hold everything from a cake mix to lasagna of several layers. Ceramic clay also helps keep your food warm when you take it out of the oven and place it on the table for serving. Find a dish that matches the decor of your kitchen or has fancy craftsmanship to add to the overall presentation of your dish.
Some other things to look for when purchasing bakeware include glazed dishes that do not crack or chip over years of continued use. Ceramic bakeware with nonstick coating is great if you want to transfer a cake to another food storage container for taking to a bake sale or a cake walk fundraiser. Most importantly, you’ll find our baking dishes are safe to put in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
When it comes to baking, pies are a wonderful treat to learn how to create. We offer pie dishes made of ceramic that have the same qualities as our other baking dishes. We also offer metal ones made of stainless-steel and aluminum. Pie dishes can come with flat borders that give a traditional crust or with grooved ridges that add an extra texture to your finished product. Ceramic dishes can be used in a variety of methods, including the oven or broiler, and you can even place them in the microwave for reheating. An aluminum pan is lighter in weight and is affordable enough to take traveling with you.
For a quick and easy piece of bakeware, tempered glass works just as well as any other material. These dishes can be used for a number of foods, and the transparency lets you examine how different layers of a cake or lasagna are coming along. Glass does not absorb flavors of previous baking sessions, and the nonstick surface is easy to clean.
For a textured cake without any extra effort, pour the ingredients from your mixing bowl into a specialty cake mold. These molds are great for Bundt cakes or other ring cakes. The molds can also contain gelatin and sorbet desserts that just need to be kept in the refrigerator or freezer instead of baked through.
If you are more interested in baking cookies than larger desserts, then a cookie press is a handy kitchen accessory. Simply load raw cookie dough into the tube, and then press the trigger to release dough in uniform shapes onto a baking sheet. Cookie presses come with several interchangeable metal discs that allow you to experiment with shapes, and the clear tube lets you know just how much dough is left before it is time to refill. If you use items from the bakeware sale to create sheets of dough for pastries, then a good cutter is a necessary kitchen tool. These stainless-steel blades easily slice through soft doughs for creatively cutting shortbread dough and fondant as well as scoring pie tops and making lattice.