- VideoExclusive $510.00 – $1,350.00
- Video $220.00 – $670.00
- Special OfferExclusive Sugg. Price: $390.00 Our Price: $279.95
- VideoExclusive Sugg. Price: $370.00 Our Price: $325.00
- Exclusive $325.00 – $425.00
- Special Offer $440.00 – $460.00
- $600.00 – $1,200.00
- Exclusive $375.00
- $700.00 – $800.00
- Sugg. Price: $555.00 Our Price: $525.00
- Special OfferExclusive Sugg. Price: $300.00 Our Price: $199.95
- Exclusive $16.95
- VideoExclusive $250.00
- Video $132.00
- Video $170.00
- Video $260.00
- VideoExclusive $365.00
Mauviel cookware is made in France of copper, a material prized for its ability to transfer heat quickly, distribute it evenly and cool rapidly. Polished to a gleaming finish, this pot measures as high as it does wide to ...
Mounted to a wall, the sturdy grid does double duty: as a shelf for cookbooks, baskets or bakeware, and as a pot rack with cookware suspended below. Master craftsmen in the Pacific Northwest forge each rack, using traditional French ...
Homemade soups and stews are even more appealing when they're prepared and served in this stockpot. Made in France of heavy gauge copper, the pot has a tall, narrow shape that helps flavors to deepen and meld during cooking.Hand ...
Zabaglione is one of Italy's classic desserts. Create the warm custard of beaten egg yolks, sugar and Marsala wine using this zabaglione pot made of unlined copper, which helps stabilize the custard's foamy consistency and provides superb temperature control.Unlined ...