Garnished with fresh herbs, this lemony cocktail will brighten up any winter party.
- 1 1/2 fl. oz. (45 ml) vodka
- 1/2 fl. oz. (15 ml) absinthe
- 1/2 fl. oz. (15 ml) preserved lemon syrup
- 1/2 fl. oz. (15 ml) lemon juice
- 3 thin cucumber strips
- 1 lemon wedge
- Fresh herb sprigs (mint, lemon verbena or basil) for garnish
- Ice cubes as needed
- Tonic water as needed
In a highball glass, stir together the vodka, absinthe, preserved lemon syrup and lemon juice. Add the cucumber strips, lemon wedge and herb sprigs. Add ice, then top with tonic water and serve. Serves 1.
Recipe by Anna Kovel, Food Stylist.