Smoky Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. molasses
- 1/4 cup pale beer
- 3 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 Tbs. liquid smoke
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 6 boneless pork chops, each 10 to 12 oz. and 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, green portion only
Preheat an electric grill on medium-high heat, or preheat a stovetop grill pan over medium-high heat.
Scrape the excess marinade off the chops. Arrange the chops on the grill and grill, turning once, until browned and cooked to your liking, 8 to 10 minutes per side.
Transfer the chops to a warmed platter and garnish with the green onions. Serve immediately. Serves 6.