Mixed Berry-Yogurt Smoothie
Using frozen fruit makes assembling this creamy smoothie a snap.
- 1 cup (4 oz./125 g) frozen blackberries
- 1 cup (4 oz./125 g) frozen raspberries
- 1 cup (4 oz./125 g) frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (8 oz./250 g) Greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 cups (20 fl. oz./625 ml) almond milk
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
In a blender, combine the blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, yogurt, almond milk, honey and vanilla extract and puree until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve. Makes about 6 cups (1.5 l).
Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen