- 1 lb. halibut or mahimahi fillet, skin removed
- 3⁄4 cup Frontera green chile taco grilling paste
- 1 Tbs. canola oil
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican crema or crème fraîche
- 1⁄4 cup Frontera roasted chile taco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges for serving
In a nonstick grill pan over medium heat, warm the oil. Arrange the fish on the pan and cook until golden, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the fish over, brush with some of the remaining grilling paste and cook until the fish is opaque throughout, about 4 minutes more. Brush the fish with the remaining grilling paste and transfer to a cutting board.
Using a knife, flake the fish into large pieces. To assemble each taco, place one-eighth of the fish in the center of a tortilla and top with 2 Tbs. of the cabbage. Drizzle with 1 Tbs. crema and 1⁄2 Tbs. taco sauce, then garnish with 1⁄2 Tbs. cilantro. Serve the tacos with lime wedges. Serves 4.