Zwilling Titanium Ceramic Nonstick Saucepan
Named for its super strength, Zwilling’s Titanium cookware pairs 3mm-thick clad construction with the convenience of Ceraforce Ultra ceramic nonstick. The eco-friendly nonstick surface releases food instantly using less butter or oil, then cleans up effortlessly.
- Fully clad 3mm three-ply construction from rim to rim combines aluminum core with layers of stainless steel.
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE and PFOA free.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly; ideal for browning foods.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim allows view of pan contents.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-qt. pan: 7" diam., 3 1/2" high (5" high with lid). 3 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. pan: 8" diam., 5 1/2" high (7" high with lid). 5 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel riveted handle is ergonomically shaped.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low-to-medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand to avoid harsh detergents.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.