Zwilling Titanium Ceramic Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Named for its super strength, Zwilling’s Titanium cookware pairs 3mm-thick clad construction with the convenience of Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick. The eco-friendly nonstick surface releases food instantly using less butter or oil, then cleans up effortlessly.
- Fully clad 3mm three-ply construction from rim to rim combines aluminum core with layers of stainless steel.
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE and PFOA free.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly; ideal for browning foods.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim allows view of pan contents.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
10-piece set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pans.
- 1-qt. and 2-qt. covered saucepans.
- 3-qt. covered saute pan.
- 8-qt. covered stockpot.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam.; 2" high; 1.9 lb.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam.; 2" high; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- 1-qt. saucepan: 5 1/2" diam., 3" high (5 1/2" high with lid). 2 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 3 1/2" high (5" high with lid). 3 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. saute pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3" high (5 1/2" high with lid). 4 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 9 1/2" diam., 7" high (9 1/2" high with lid). 8 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in China.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel riveted handle is ergonomically shaped.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low-to-medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand to avoid harsh detergents.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dcombs from Not what I was hoping for Bought this set in October & they stain, they scratch easily, they are extremely hard to clean with certain things that you cook, and food sticks to them even when you use nonstick cooking spray or some oil and I've got a little dents in them on the bottom or the sides, maybe getting too hot. I have a Thermador induction cook top that I use them on. They are like losing their non-stick ability. I am definitely not satisfied with the buy.Date published: 2017-03-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenfbragg from Most Awesome pans I've ever used! I bought this for my sister in October, and wrestled with the thought of buying this or a nonstick set, but I'm soooooo glad I went with this set! It is beyond compare! It is a non stick marvel, and the clean up is extremely minimal!! From stove to oven and if you forget and use metal utensils in it, there is no need to panic or cringe because it can take the abuse! I love this set so much, I will be buying myself a set! You will NOT be disappointed. Look no further!!Date published: 2017-01-09