Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 4-Piece Steak Knife Set, Stainless-Steel
- Special Offer
- Online Only
An excellent value, this set of steak knives features blades of high-carbon stainless steel, ice-hardened for strength and sharpness. Handles of stainless steel create a sleek look.
- Set of four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- Blades are precision-stamped from single pieces of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Micro serrations on blade edges help the knives slice cleanly through steaks, chops and other individual cuts.
- Zwilling’s patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Edges are hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Stainless-steel handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade
- 4"-long handle.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.