Zwilling J. A. Henckels Pure 5 1/2" Boning Knife
With the help of renowned Italian architect, Matteo Thun, this knife was developed as an innovative yet down-to-earth knife for every day work. This boning knife features a narrow blade designed for the detail work of separating flesh from bone. Use it to bone a breast of chicken or to prepare a crown roast.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety.
- The ergonomic soft polypropylene handle is impact resistant providing a comfortable, steady grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2" long blade.
- 5" long handle.
- 3.25 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery