Zwilling J. A. Henckels Pro Gentleman Steak Knives, Set of 4
- Special Offer
- Online Only
This portable collection includes four steak knives in a slim leather carrying case—the perfect set for toting along to picnics, camping trips, tailgate parties and other outings. Zwilling's unique inverted double serration offers the smooth cut of a fine-edge knife and retains its sharpness over years of use.
- Durable, hand-finished blades are made of Henckel’s proprietary Special Formula Stainless Steel.
- Inverted double serration doesn't tear food and stays sharp longer than a straight-edge blade.
- Full-tang blades are triple riveted to handles.
- Palisander wood handles have a streamlined, tapered profile.
- Includes brown leather zipper case with four individual slots.
- Set of four knives.
- Designed in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Made in Spain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle.
- Case: 8 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 3/4".
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.