Zwilling J. A. Henckels Pro Gentleman Steak Knives, Set of 4
- Special Offer
- Online Only
This portable collection includes four steak knives in a slim leather carrying case—the perfect set for toting along to picnics, camping trips, tailgate parties and other outings. Zwilling's unique inverted double serration offers the smooth cut of a fine-edge knife and retains its sharpness over years of use.
- Durable, hand-finished blades are made of Henckel’s proprietary Special Formula Stainless Steel.
- Inverted double serration doesn't tear food and stays sharp longer than a straight-edge blade.
- Full-tang blades are triple riveted to handles.
- Palisander wood handles have a streamlined, tapered profile.
- Includes brown leather zipper case with four individual slots.
- Set of four knives.
- Designed in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Made in Spain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle.
- Case: 8 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 3/4".
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.