Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Paring & Chef's Knife Set
- Special Offer
This set includes a chef's knife and serrated utility knife—two essential pieces from our Zwilling Pro collection. Tackle extended cutting tasks without hand fatigue, thanks to an ergonomically shaped handle and a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun, which promotes a perfect thumb grip for safety and comfort.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster, designed by Matteo Thun, perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 3 oz.
- Chef's knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 9 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces, such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Chef's knife: Sharpen at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Serrated utility knife: Sharpen at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery