Zwilling Wine Pump
- Online Only
The next time you find yourself with a partly finished bottle of wine, count on this sleek, modern tool to preserve the delicious flavors and bouquet for up to seven days. Quick and easy to use, it slows oxidation of red or white wines by extracting air from an open bottle and resealing it with a reusable rubber stopper.
- Zwilling's wine pump is simple to use: cap an open bottle with one of the stoppers, then insert the pump and pump it several times until you feel resistance, indicating a firm seal.
- To reopen the bottle, simply twist and lift the red tab to release the vacuum seal.
- Made of durable 18/10 stainless steel with a smooth matte finish.
- Stoppers include an integrated vacuum seal indicator with an easy-release feature.
- Includes two reusable rubber stoppers for standard wine bottles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pump: 6 1/4" long.
- Stoppers: 1 1/4" diam.; 1 3/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.