Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife
- Online Only
The Twin Signature collection combines excellent value with the legendary innovation and craftsmanship of Zwilling J.A. Henckels, German knife makers since 1731. These durable, entry-level knives feature blades stamped from high-carbon stainless steel, Friodur ice-hardened for strength, and hand honed for sharpness.
This santoku is ideal for chopping as well as thin-slicing meat, fish and vegetables, with a hollow-ground blade that helps keep foods from sticking.
- Blade is precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling’s patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Edge is hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Smooth polymer handle is triple-riveted to the full-tang blade and ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- 7" blade.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or consult a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. See details