The Twin Signature collection combines excellent value with the legendary innovation and craftsmanship of Zwilling J.A. Henckels, German knife makers since 1731. These durable, entry-level knives feature blades stamped from high-carbon stainless steel, Friodur ice-hardened for strength, and hand honed for sharpness. Equipped with all the essentials, this seven-piece set is perfect for someone just starting out in the kitchen or setting up a vacation home kitchen.
- Blades are precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling’s patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Edges are hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Smooth polymer handles are triple-riveted to the full-tang blade and ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Knives made in Germany; bamboo block made in China.
7-piece set includes:
- 2 3/4” bird’s beak (peeling).
- 4” paring knife.
- 5” serrated utility knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” Twin L kitchen shears.
- 8 3/4" honing steel.
- 10 slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.