Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 7-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
The Twin Signature collection combines excellent value with the legendary innovation and craftsmanship of Zwilling J.A. Henckels, German knife makers since 1731. These durable, entry-level knives feature blades stamped from high-carbon stainless steel, Friodur ice-hardened for strength, and hand honed for sharpness. Equipped with all the essentials, this seven-piece set is perfect for someone just starting out in the kitchen or setting up a vacation home kitchen.
- Blades are precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling’s patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Edges are hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Smooth polymer handles are triple-riveted to the full-tang blade and ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Knives made in Germany; bamboo block made in China.
7-piece set includes:
- 2 3/4” bird’s beak (peeling).
- 4” paring knife.
- 5” serrated utility knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” Twin L kitchen shears.
- 8 3/4" honing steel.
- 10 slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4” bird’s beak:2 3/4"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 1.5 oz.
- 4” paring knife:4"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 1.5 oz.
- 5” serrated utility knife:5"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 2 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife:8"-long blade; 5” handle; 7.25 oz.
- 8” Twin L kitchen shears:8" long overall; 3.25 oz.
- 8 3/4" honing steel:8 3/4"-long rod; 5" handle; 6 oz.
- 10 slot storage block:
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or consult a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.