Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 3-Piece Knife Starter Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
The Twin Signature collection combines excellent value with the legendary innovation and craftsmanship of Zwilling J.A. Henckels, German knife makers since 1731. These durable, entry-level knives feature blades stamped from high-carbon stainless steel, Friodur ice-hardened for strength, and hand honed for sharpness. This basic three-piece set is ideal for someone just starting out in the kitchen or setting up their first home.
- Blades are precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling’s patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Edges are hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Smooth polymer handles are triple-riveted to the full-tang blade and ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Knives made in Germany; bamboo block made in China.
3-Piece Starter Set includes:
- 8" chef's knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 4" paring knife.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 5” handle; 7.25 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 5” handle; 4.25 oz.
- 4" paring knife: 4"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 1.5 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or consult professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.