The Twin Signature collection combines excellent value with the legendary innovation and craftsmanship of Zwilling J.A. Henckels, German knife makers since 1731. These durable, entry-level knives feature blades stamped from high-carbon stainless steel, Friodur ice-hardened for strength, and hand honed for sharpness. This 18-piece set gives you a full range of cutlery for preparing everyday meals as well as entertaining.
- Blades are precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling’s patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Edges are hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Smooth polymer handles are triple-riveted to the full-tang blade and ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Knives made in Germany; bamboo block made in China.
19-Piece Set includes:
- 2 3/4” bird’s beak (peeling).
- 4” paring knife.
- 4 1/2" vegetable utility knife.
- 5” serrated utility knife.
- 6” utility/sandwich knife.
- 7” HG santoku.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” bread knife.
- Eight 4 1/2” steak knives.
- 8” Twin L kitchen shears.
- 8 3/4" honing steel.
- 19 slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.