Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 19-Piece Knife Block Set
- Online Only
The Twin Signature collection combines excellent value with the legendary innovation and craftsmanship of Zwilling J.A. Henckels, German knife makers since 1731. These durable, entry-level knives feature blades stamped from high-carbon stainless steel, Friodur ice-hardened for strength, and hand honed for sharpness. This 18-piece set gives you a full range of cutlery for preparing everyday meals as well as entertaining.
- Blades are precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling’s patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Edges are hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Smooth polymer handles are triple-riveted to the full-tang blade and ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Knives made in Germany; bamboo block made in China.
19-Piece Set includes:
- 2 3/4” bird’s beak (peeling).
- 4” paring knife.
- 4 1/2" vegetable utility knife.
- 5” serrated utility knife.
- 6” utility/sandwich knife.
- 7” HG santoku.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” bread knife.
- Eight 4 1/2” steak knives.
- 8” Twin L kitchen shears.
- 8 3/4" honing steel.
- 19 slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4” bird’s beak: 2 3/4"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 1.5 oz.
- 4” paring knife: 4"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 1.5 oz.
- 4 1/2" vegetable utility knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 2 oz.
- 5” serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 2 oz.
- 6” utility/sandwich knife: 6"-long blade; 5” handle; 4.5 oz.
- 7” HG santoku: 7"-long blade; 5” handle; 5.5 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5” handle; 7.25 oz.
- 8” bread knife: 8"-long blade; 5” handle; 5 oz.
- Eight 4 1/2” steak knives: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 2 oz.
- 8” Twin L kitchen shears: 8" long overall; 3.25 oz.
- 8 3/4" honing steel: 8 3/4"-long rod; 5" handle; 6 oz.
- 19 slot storage block: 10 1/2” x 4 1/4” x 8 1/2 high.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or consult a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. See details
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.