Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
An excellent value, this set of steak knives features blades of high-carbon stainless steel, ice-hardened for strength and sharpness. Handles of stainless steel create a sleek look.
- Set of four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- Blades are precision-stamped from single pieces of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Micro serrations on blade edges help the knives slice cleanly through steaks, chops and other individual cuts.
- Zwilling’s patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Edges are hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Stainless-steel handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade
- 4"-long handle.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.