Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
- Special Offer
An excellent value, this set of steak knives features blades of high-carbon stainless steel, ice-hardened for strength and sharpness. Handles of stainless steel create a sleek look.
- Set of four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- Blades are precision-stamped from single pieces of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Micro serrations on blade edges help the knives slice cleanly through steaks, chops and other individual cuts.
- Zwilling’s patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Edges are hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Stainless-steel handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade
- 4"-long handle.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. Print Coupon
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bena from Henckel Heaven I have to disagree with the previous comment. I have had these knives for 15 plus years and I love them. Nice heavy handle cut any meat from chicken and steak with perfection. I love that they are serrated and regular knife also. I just lost one of the knives so I will be replacing it with a new set. And the price is just right.Date published: 2016-02-27Rated 1 out of 5 by SueMW from Rusty ,waste of money Terrible steak knives. Just threw the whole set out. Keep in mind they are about 5 years old but each knife rusty at one point and couldn't be cleaned. Not what I would expect from Henckels, I have their block knife set too and don't love them. Save the money and add it to a better set.Date published: 2014-07-30