Zwilling J.A. Henckels Spirit Stainless-Steel Nonstick Dutch Oven with Lid
A truly eco-friendly nonstick finish, Zwilling’s Thermolon PTFE- and PFOA-free ceramic coating does not release fumes when heated and produces less CO2 emissions during production than other nonsticks. The aluminum core heats quickly, while riveted handles stay cool during cooking. This Dutch oven is perfect for soups and stocks, keeping ingredients submerged during long simmering. Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Thermolon non-stick ceramic coating is PTFE- and PFOA-free, and extremely scratch-resistant.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Riveted handle stays cool during cooking.
- Flared rim makes pouring easy and drip-free.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 8-qt. cap.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6-qt: 13" x 11" x 7" high.
- 8-qt: 14 1/2" x 12" x 7" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Works on all cooktops, including induction.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.