Zwilling Spirit Stainless-Steel Ceramic Nonstick Dutch Oven with Lid
A truly eco-friendly nonstick finish, Zwilling’s PTFE- and PFOA-free ceramic coating does not release fumes when heated and produces less CO2 emissions during production than other nonsticks. The aluminum core heats quickly, while riveted handles stay cool during cooking. This Dutch oven is perfect for soups and stocks, keeping ingredients submerged during long simmering. Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Non-stick ceramic coating is PTFE- and PFOA-free, and extremely scratch-resistant.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Riveted handle stays cool during cooking.
- Flared rim makes pouring easy and drip-free.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 8-qt. cap.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6-qt: 13" x 11" x 7" high.
- 8-qt: 14 1/2" x 12" x 7" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Works on all cooktops, including induction.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.