Zwilling Spirit Stainless-Steel Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan, Set of 2
Zwilling’s Spirit cookware features an innovative PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating that offers a healthy, eco-friendly alternative to conventional nonstick coatings. The nonstick surface does not release fumes when heated, and it’s applied using a process that reduces CO2 emissions by 60%. This fry pan features an aluminum core for quick, even heating across the bottom and up the sides, so foods brown and crisp perfectly. Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating is impressively scratch-resistant, prevents foods from sticking and simplifies cleanup.
- Nonstick surface is ideal for cooking delicate foods such as eggs and fish.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly.
- Sloped sides simplify turning and stirring ingredients.
- Stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Riveted handles stay cool during cooking.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Made in China.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8 1/2" diam.; 2" high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 11" diam.; 2" high; 3 lb. 6 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- For best results, use low-to-medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.