Zwilling Spirit Stainless-Steel Ceramic Nonstick Saucepan with Lid
Zwilling’s Spirit cookware features an innovative PTFE- and PFOA-free Thermolon nonstick ceramic coating that offers a healthy, eco-friendly alternative to conventional nonstick coatings. The Thermolon nonstick surface does not release fumes when heated, and it’s applied using a process that reduces CO2 emissions by 60%. These versatile saucepans are ideal for simmering sauces and soups as well as cooking vegetables and grains. Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Thermolon PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating is impressively scratch-resistant, prevents foods from sticking and simplifies cleanup.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel exterior is suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim allows view of pan contents.
- Riveted handles stay cool during cooking.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8" diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.