Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Zwilling Spirit Stainless-Steel Ceramic Nonstick Saucepan with Lid
Zwilling’s Spirit cookware features an innovative PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating that offers a healthy, eco-friendly alternative to conventional nonstick coatings. The nonstick surface does not release fumes when heated, and it’s applied using a process that reduces CO2 emissions by 60%. These versatile saucepans are ideal for simmering sauces and soups as well as cooking vegetables and grains. Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating is impressively scratch-resistant, prevents foods from sticking and simplifies cleanup.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel exterior is suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim allows view of pan contents.
- Riveted handles stay cool during cooking.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8" diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
Next Day Delivery