Zwilling's eco-friendly and nonstick cookware features a ceramic coating that does not release fumes when pans are heated and produces less CO2 emissions during production than other non-sticks. The aluminum core heats quickly, while riveted handles stay cool during cooking. Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Thermolon PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating is impressively scratch-resistant.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Riveted handles stay cool during cooking.
- Flared rims make pouring easy and drip-free.
- Tempered-glass lids allow you to monitor cooking progress.
- Made in China.
12-piece set includes:
- 8" fry pan.
- 10" fry pan.
- 1-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. saute pan with lid.
- 6-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- Steamer insert.
- Pasta insert.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.