Zwilling J.A. Henckels Spirit Stainless-Steel Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Zwilling's eco-friendly and nonstick cookware features a ceramic coating that does not release fumes when pans are heated and produces less CO2 emissions during production than other non-sticks. The aluminum core heats quickly, while riveted handles stay cool during cooking. Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Thermolon PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating is impressively scratch-resistant.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Riveted handles stay cool during cooking.
- Flared rims make pouring easy and drip-free.
- Tempered-glass lids allow you to monitor cooking progress.
10-piece set includes:
- 8" fry pan.
- 10" fry pan.
- 1-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. saute pan with lid.
- 6-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8 1/2" diam.; 2" high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 11" diam.; 2" high; 3 lb. 6 oz.
- 1-qt. saucepan with lid: 5 1/2" diam.; 5" high; 3lb.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid: 8" diam.; 5" high; 5 lb.
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid: 8" diam.; 6" high; 5 lb.
- 6-qt. Dutch oven with lid: 13" diam.; 11" high; 8 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 500° F, lids are oven safe to 400° F
- For best results use low to medium heat
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery