Zwilling J.A. Henckels Spirit Stainless-Steel Nonstick Sauté Pan with Lid
Zwilling’s Spirit cookware features an innovative PTFE- and PFOA-free Thermolon nonstick ceramic coating that offers a healthy, eco-friendly alternative to conventional nonstick coatings. The Thermolon nonstick surface does not release fumes when heated, and it’s applied using a process that reduces CO2 emissions by 60%. These versatile saucepans are ideal for simmering sauces and soups as well as cooking vegetables and grains. Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Thermolon PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating is impressively scratch-resistant, prevents foods from sticking and simplifies cleanup.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel exterior is suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim allows view of pan contents.
- Riveted handle stays cool during cooking.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- 3qt 11" diam x 4 3/4" high ; 3lbs, 12 oz
- 5qt 12" diam x 5" high ; 4 lbs
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.