Zwilling Spirit Stainless-Steel Ceramic Nonstick Covered Fry Pan
Zwilling’s Spirit cookware features an innovative PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating that offers a healthy, eco-friendly alternative to conventional nonstick coatings. The nonstick surface does not release fumes when heated, and it’s applied using a process that reduces CO2 emissions by 60%. This covered fry pan features an aluminum core for quick, even heating across the bottom and up the sides, so foods brown and crisp perfectly. With the lid in place, you can also use it for braising and simmering. Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating is impressively scratch-resistant, prevents foods from sticking and simplifies cleanup.
- Sloped sides simplify turning and stirring ingredients.
- Stainless-steel exterior designed for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Includes see-through tempered-glass lid for covered cooking.
- Riveted handles stay cool during cooking.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam.; 2" high without lid, 4" high with lid.
- 4 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 400°F.
- For best results, use low-to-medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery