Forged in Solingen, Germany, this cutlery is designed to meet the challenges of culinary professionals as well as home cooks. Each piece combines a classically contoured design with refined construction standards that ensure superior sharpness, strength and durability. An everyday kitchen essential, this chef’s knife is great for everything from chopping and dicing vegetables to mincing herbs and slicing fruit. To keep your knife collection in top condition, we've also included a handheld cutlery sharpener.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique produces a harder, sharper blade that is exceptionally durable, corrosion-resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal angle for maximum sharpness and cutting ease.
- Full tang ensures good balance (a solid piece of steel extends from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle).
- Contoured for a secure, comfortable grip, the sleek ABS resin handle is triple-riveted to the blade.
- Includes a handheld knife sharpener.
- 6"-long blade.
- Crafted in the famous cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.