Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional S Chef's Knife & Sharpener
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Forged in Solingen, Germany, this cutlery is designed to meet the challenges of culinary professionals as well as home cooks. Each piece combines a classically contoured design with refined construction standards that ensure superior sharpness, strength and durability. An everyday kitchen essential, this chef’s knife is great for everything from chopping and dicing vegetables to mincing herbs and slicing fruit. To keep your knife collection in top condition, we've also included a handheld cutlery sharpener.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique produces a harder, sharper blade that is exceptionally durable, corrosion-resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal angle for maximum sharpness and cutting ease.
- Full tang ensures good balance (a solid piece of steel extends from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle).
- Contoured for a secure, comfortable grip, the sleek ABS resin handle is triple-riveted to the blade.
- Includes a handheld knife sharpener.
- 6"-long blade.
- Crafted in the famous cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife except a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener – or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.