Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 7-Piece Knife Block Set
Forged in Solingen, Germany, Professional "S" knives are designed to meet the challenges of professionals as well home cooks. The cutlery combines a classically contoured design with refined construction standards that ensure superior sharpness, strength and durability. This seven-piece set with storage block equips you with essential knives for precision tasks like trimming and paring as well as for all-purpose slicing, chopping and dicing.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique produces a harder, sharper blade that is exceptionally durable, corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness and cutting ease.
- Full tangs ensure good balance (a solid piece of steel extends from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle).
- Contoured for a secure, comfortable grip, the sleek ABS resin handles are triple riveted to the blades.
- Crafted in the famous cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 6" slicing knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- Honing steel
- Wood storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 4"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 2.75 oz.
- Serrated utility knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2" handle; 3 oz.
- Slicing knife 6" –long blade; 5" handle; 5.75 oz.
- Chef's knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 9 oz.
- Honing Steel: 9" long; 5"-long handle; 3.25 oz.
- Made in Germany.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery through 1/31/17. See Details
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.