This hollow-ground santoku knife has a wider blade than typical santokus, which makes for generous knuckle clearance as you chop, slice or mince. A special curved bolster design by architect Matteo Thun promotes a perfect professional grip for comfort and safety, and allows both Western rocking cuts and Asian chop cuts.
- Wide blade increases knuckle clearance for more comfortable and efficient cutting.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- Sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- 5"-long blade; 5" handle.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels.