Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Ultimate Bread Knife
- Special Offer
The ultimate slicer for everything from crusty artisan loaves to soft, buttery brioche, this precision knife has a unique scalloped blade for top performance. The large and small scallops work together to ensure efficient slicing—without tearing and with fewer crumbs. The extra-long blade allows you to slice even the widest European-style loaves. The blade’s width raises the handle off the cutting board, leaving plenty of room for knuckle clearance as you slice cleanly through the bottom crust. A special arched bolster, designed by architect Matteo Thun, promotes a perfect thumb grip to ensure unrivaled comfort.
- Knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8"-long blade.
- 5" handle.
- 6.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.