Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Santoku Knife
- Special Offer
This hollow-ground santoku knife excels for precision chopping, slicing and mincing of meat, fish and vegetables. A special curved bolster design by architect Matteo Thun promotes a perfect professional grip for comfort and safety, and allows both Western rocking cuts and Asian chop cuts.
- Blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" santoku: 5"-long blade, 5" handle, 5.5 oz.
- 7" santoku: 7"-long blade, 5"handle, 6 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.