Our Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand, thanks to a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun that promotes a perfect thumb grip. This multipurpose knife excels for both Western rocking cuts and Asian chop cuts. Its broad blade is also handy for transferring cut ingredients to a bowl or pan.
- All-purpose knife for chopping and slicing meat, fish and vegetables, with hollow-ground blade depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.